Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Feb 4th: A New Day!

Today I woke up felt alright. I took Emily for a cold weather stroll & took a packed trolley from 63rd and Malvern to 19th St. After the meeting, went to the coffee
Add caption;
shop for conversation to chill. I then caught the trolley and was notified by the operator that
the trolleys were running really spastic this morning. I  texted a friend who is looking for work and trying to keep their apartment. I hope she gets a job soon.
Work is a little mixed
Add caption
up in the beginning but I just slog thrilling got a lot of alerts done that were undiscovered. Now it's 515 and I am waiting for the 46 bus
Overbrook at 5:38
which is already about 5 minutes late.
Well I'm  now on the. 46 bus going up to walk Emily out in Overbrook to get that out-of-the-way. Wes contacted me we might do Ethiopian. But his wife has the car and you know how it is to be a married man,  
So I'll visit Pat,  I just don't know when right now. My guess is that I walk Emily and then just head straight back to his place. Emily shouldn't take that long. Sent a text to Larry ask him if he knew anything
 about the weather forecast? I got a reply that precipitation would begin as snow at Midnight then change over to all rain by the morning.
Emily the Cute Dog.
So my friends I will be going to work on time it will be wet. Nothing unusual there.Well I'm going meet Wes for dinner he's going to pick me up at 7:30. We plan to do some Ethiopian. It is now 6:30 PM.
Well Wes came over and we drove down to Abyssinia Ethiopian.
Add caption
We ordered a whole mess of platters combos and the food was tasty. Service was very good and we had good conversation. At the end of our dinner a woman asked us about an interaction I had with the waitress
Menu. Yum!
. This interaction was nonverbal. We wanted more water so I made a hand gesture that indicated lifting and pouring a picture of water
Groovy Bar
. I learned a new phrase microaggression. I wrote more about it here on another blog posting I made in response to the actions I faced and to this website the Microgresssions Project
Anyway Wes and I had a fund time.
Right when I got home I want on Facebook and a woman wrote a really anti-somatic cartoon with big noses like the Nazis Facebook quickly removed it and removed her
 Now to bed and see what weather we face tomorrow. Ice? Snow, or just rain.

No comments: