Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 26: Snowy Hump Day

Snow at 9am
Good morning seekers of carnal knowledge. Today is Wednesday, February 26, 2014. It is 8:45 AM right now and I am waiting for the L to have gone direction are still waiting
The View from the EL
for the westbound EL to show up. It's a good thing I didn't hang around Laukalo too long since it is Wednesday and I have to be on call starting at 9 AM.
Did you know there's 18 available doors on the Morning EL
Outside My Place

 all that snow ended before 1 PM. And not a lot of it's stuck. It's just now cold and sunny and I'm going to get some lunch since my appointments have not shown up. It's good to take advantage of a lull in the action.
Add caption
The rest of the day was not too bad I got a lot of stuff done I think which is pretty good. Got real tired of being the third so I came home and talk to the phone in the bed I think. I think I'm fighting off something

No comments: