Friday, February 07, 2014

Friday!! It's February 7

I'd rather be in Fliorida. Good morning good morning wayfarers of shakers is 23° in Philadelphia. I videotaped the whole bunch of
mini domes from the back of the 10 trolley. I think they came out pretty cool going to try to combine them for one long video. Meanwhile the time probably was about 5 to 7
minutes late. It didn't arrive at LinkedIn the market until 7:16 AM it should've been there it's 7:09 AM. I'm going to Laukalo pick up some coffee and do what I do every
morning at 7:15 730.
I proceed to get my scripts at CVS the 20th and Chestnut 19th and Chestnut rather than deal with the crowd afterwards at the La Columbe coffee.
I think I'm spiritually affected right now. Or could be that I went to 3 days without you know what! 
Went to work and plowed away at my work but I was so tired. Couple of trainees are often other districts I took one of my maps in the empty room and say stop my work to do errands.
I just finished renting
a zip car for a couple of hours to give someone a ride. I  also picked up my clothes,  computer and $$ from Overbrook. I had dinner and Overbrooke and that the watch opening ceremony of  Sochi Winter Olympics .Then I  back in West Philly
. I am walkingto Pat's  to collect money he owes . I am okay I'm good to go to bed

No comments: