Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday, February 20: eight days left of February

Greetings to one and all this early afternoon February 20, 2014. It's a fairly mild day and the sun is still out. Our computers are crashing so I decided to take an afternoon
Rushing to Spring
break and still outside and enjoy the weather. It's going to be mild and start to rain tomorrow and then by next week in the middle of the week with another polar Vortex coming
A Taste of Spring
to freeze our butts off again in the middle of next week.
We're just slogging along I have group tonight.
I did see Pat any certainly have some delicious pasta. This weekends up in the air I going to try to get some plan together. Signing off 1:57 PM.
I am pleased that the rain has held off and I met up with Larry at the Starbucks along with another friend. I fortunately realized I forgot my backpack very quickly I went back and got it but it's still fairly mild out and they have the corner of 15th and Walnut one of the corners all under construction.

No comments: