Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day: The Day After

Sansom Street
Good morning snowbound explorers of life in 2014 it's Friday Valentine's Day time to go to work.
The back into the storm wasn't as bad as they predicted but it's still you know slushy and icy
Waiting at Melrose Park
all around. Have to meeting I had to go back home and get my backpack which had my lunch and my Valentines gift. I'm now going
Mimsey
to catch the elephant 46 and will market and hopefully only be about 15 minutes late to work.
Well work was ok. I I didn't interview very many people at all. Got some paperwork done but wasn't really into it at all. Managed to leave
Catching the Trolley
work get my haircut and get my valentine stuff together all the most part. Unfortunate for me the trains are all goofed up and running really late so what I have to do is go to Elkins Park to get to Melrose Park on this train. This means a 20 min walk.
Walking from Elkins Park to Melrose Park
What a walk wasn't too bad most people several other walks and it was a kind of pretty. I got Deneys we had some crab-cakes and vegetables and delicious sweet potato Yum Yum. Next we talked and then watch always TV. We watched love American-style
A Quiet,  Restfull Evening
and the Dick Van Dyke show. The character Dick Van Dyke and Mary Taylor-Moore are in that show. In this scene the recount how they met at a US O show. He came onto her so hard it was just mind blowing
Mimsey and Tahoe
. Units are they don't get along he is a crush on her and says I'm marrying her and basically that same day we started going out.
Anyhow I got a nice watercolor from Amy of one of my photographs is very cool. And the card you gave was really nice as well.
Winter leaves its Mark
Unfortunately the last train out of Melrose Park was 1138. Time really sped by. It must be Saturday night that the trains run past 12 and that's bogus!!
At Melrose Park Station
Took me a while to get home. The  was late but I got home around 1 AM. I attempted for  the second time to file my taxes but I have Carolyn's name wrong but I think I found what the IRS has for her name

No comments: