Thursday, February 06, 2014

February 6: Cold Aftermath of Ice

Greetings from the frozen tundra of Philadelphia. All the slush has turned into a bone hard menagerie of ice. We are opened on
City Hall 7am
time today and I'm going to have my second cup of coffee. So many people have no power including Amy.
I have an appointment at 3 PM today and then meeting a friend and then a bunch of stuff.Well I will not be seeing Buster the place
At La Columbe 9am
does not accept my plan. So I got to work a full day today. I got quite a bit done and I got a message about Emily the dog.
57th Street 5:15
"Mark I am coming home Friday evening, not Thursday.  Please walk Emily Friday morning.  I will not be home until 7 or 7:30 so Emily will have to be let out by you or if you arrange with one of the students to let
her out in the late afternoon.  No one comes to let her out Friday afternoon.  Let me know if you
Heading to Center City After work
take care of this.  Thanks hope all is well." 
One more day...Horaay!?!?
Well off to my doubleheader Thursday. Group 1030 doctors appointment and maybe meeting a friend in between eight and 1030. Stay tuned.
Green Line
I went to group and then hung out at the Midtown III DIner and had good conversation. My friend Bill has a Co-op in Center City and it sounds like a nice way to live. No condo
fees are charged and that is nice. He did have to get approved by a Board of Directors. I than got the 38 Bus to 24th and Pennsylvania Ave. for my 10:30 PM Psych Apt. After that I got the 38, and
Near 44th and Lancaster Ave
the 31 Bus to the 10 trolley to 63rd and Malvern Streets to Overbrook 
While  I was on the way back from the Art Museum area catching 3 different buses and trolley, We talked for awhile. I wish we could do it more. It was an interesting day for sure. This Winter has been quite rough. We have had 40 inches of show
this year. The ice storm shut down 50% of the power in the suburbs. It was rough since I had to do all this running around from Center City, West Philly and Overbrook. I feel I am NEVER home. I am looking forward to no pet sitting jobs and no roommates.
Emily Late at Night
I think hope I can get motivated when Dean moves out. He will move out no later than July1st 2014.. 
I was having a 3-way conversation with Wes and Stuart. We discussed topics ranging from the NSA to Microagression. It was a good time and I felt much better, Winter is here and there is not much any of us can do about it
City Hall from the Subway

No comments: