Friday, February 21, 2014

Feb 21st: Look Out Canada Here I Come!!

At the CJC
Good morning folks more patient kind and funny. It's a foggy morning but one thing with me clear I took one step towards making it. I went to court room 504 that my attorney Michael WARD
19th and Walnut
and six Estli was granted an expungement HORAAY!! I added to the bucket list, entrance to Canada!
Well I cracked up some work today even though I got
A Vision
overcast is a sprinkling rain right now but it looks like it'll stop soon I see sun towards the west. 
Tom after getting off the 40 off the 21 paying caught a glorious glorious sunset. It was unbelievable reds and oranges and blues so true for you.
Hung out with Dean a little bit then I shocked on over to for some pine and that was nice and actually so was the weather it's a nice night to be outside. It's not warm but it isn't fruit frozen tundra either. 
The View Outside my Place
After my friend watches the pilot episode of the streets of San Francisco we had a conversation and then ate my leftover Indian I bought Thursday.I listened to iTunes radio on the way home and it's not bad, but the commercials kind of suck. I for some reason can't get the other station to work


No comments: