Thursday, February 13, 2014

Winter Keeps on Coming!!

Here we go again! Looks like 6-8 inches of heavy wet snow with rain. This is Weds night into Thursday.
 Let's just stick to today Tuesday, February 11 2014
Doing what I LOVE

Today I'm 23 months. I am now in the Intergroup rep for 2 groups I feel pretty good about that! They might even send me to Cape May in April but they haven't decided. I think I'm to go to La Columbe and hang out.
Well after that, I got to work and it wasn't too bad. Then Amy for lunch went out and got some things at the fresh grocer. I knew I didn't have enough sleep because I had to take what I had 2  nap around 330. Then after that
La Columbe
I decided I'm going home and not going to any other meetings. hey man I snoozed man I just got
up from a nap
Where Do I see Myself in 1 Year??
and I got myself some kind be incurred and cheated due to some of that Chinese lemonade. I was
Fresh Grocier at 57th
to do my taxes but I talked on the phone and then just lied down and met Mr Sandman! ZZZZzzzz....

No comments: