Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fine Saturday 2-22-14: Hint of Spring.

So it's a nice Saturday had here going to the ethical society it's going to be mild out too. 
I went to two meetings and then I decided just like me not troll around the old city galleries. I think my expectations were little high but I did have a
conversation with one of the gallery owners. And I did send a Facebook text to someone I met while I was living in Millville. She is a member of the DiVinchi Art Allience for any tips. My phone then died
and I went to the Ritz at the Bourse to check what movies are playing and charge my phone. It was very nice out today, in fact
extremely nice.  Well I decided to get myself a pedicure and boy that felt good. Next I got a massage at 6:30  
I then caught the 42 bus owards 44th wallet I'm tired I think it's going to be a early night to sleep,

No comments: