Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Feb 16th:

4th Street
Good morning folks who can't wait for spring this is Mark reporting. Yesterday I had a fantasy of going to Savannah Miami and EVEN  Portland Maine since I have an extra day off.
After Bar one
Anyhow some sidewalks have a nice sheet of ice but I made it on the 21 bus so I can catch the 57 hopefully.
Boy the bar none was packed minutes to fit everybody
Nice Fella at Bus Stop
in. I liked it as usual. Then I hung out with my friend and her boyfriend and walking North on  3rd Straight street to catch the L so I can take the train to Melrose
Waitig
Park. I originally wanted to catch the 40 bus to the University City train station but the 40 bus was already running 10 minutes late and I had ONLY a 10 minute leeway.
Add caption
Well I got  the train on time with 10 minutes to spare after my 15 minute walk up 3rd Street. That's because the EL showed up 2 minutes after I got to 2nd and Market. Train is pretty packed on a sunny cold Sunday early afternoon.
A Winter Wonderland

 I got to Amy's place and helped her with ice and snow removal from her steps. I'm glad I was able to help her with that kind of duty. Her steps are very steep, we then we went
Cute Pig
out for coffee. We ate at her place and chilled. I then caught the train and overslept and missed 30th Street. so now I waited at CHOP for the 42 and went home to bed.
for the 42 bus which is taking me to 44th & Spruce. 

No comments: