Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday, February 15th

Saturday and it wasn't that cold out. The weather was rather crappy. Instead of light pretty snow, we got sleet and rain to start the day. Got breakfast started organizing my place and was little late to the men's.
I came out
Stratford Station in the Freezing Rain.
at 9:30 instead of the one green snow were getting combination of sleep freezing rain and just rain. It's pretty gross! I talked and walked with Mike and the 42 bus to third and met up with Larry at Starbucks.
The Weather Just Sucked
 meeting was good I am found out that I left my backpack at Starbucks and got it. Then I find  out Drew was unavailable to go to Chinatown. I decided that I would just get out of town and take the train out to the Main Line 
Add caption
figuring it was going to be selling but was still stuck with the sleet freezing rain mess. After getting a free hat from a friend in Old City, I went to return a book to a friend in this 
THIS is how I found out that we beat the Russians!!
wet weather out here in Stratford. I was invited to a Meet-Up of Unconventional Thinkers. I had almost 2 hrs to kill. At that point my feet were wet so I decided to


shopping at the Kmart nearby to get a pair of sneakers and socks. Well I got some really good deals on pants and shirts! I am now I'm chilling

at a place
called Spizzico Pizza
I will be home at 9:30.
I Am at a lecture about Jung. Interesting
The Lecture After the Meeting
He is making a YouTube video now.
He discussed Jungian Psych
During the lecture I had tomato bisque soup with a guava smoothie. It was pretty good. After the lecture
One of the Charts at the Lecture
we want to pizza place and  and S4 had a nice time waiting for the train. The 9:40 PM train was 20 minutes late. I got on the train and then and about the head towards Overbrook and then 30th St. I'm at 30 Street  with my bags of clothes from Kmart.

Yummy food for a lecture

No comments: