Wednesday, February 05, 2014

February 5: lce and Slush Everywhere!

Today I woke up with the news that we have a three hour delay from work. Can you really believe this?
Its ICEY & wet everywhere! It's a steady cold rain and there are puddles everywhere!!
Add caption
I caught the 6:40 AM 10 trolley, probably just in time. Fortunately for me it left at 6:42 AM. I am grateful  also that my camouflage sneakers have kept my socks dry thus
Add caption
far. 937 are you still hanging out at La Columbe. Everyone I know has left I've been reading on the news about such topic as the Pennsylvania
budget, CVS pharmacy quitting cigarette sales. I'm going to go to the bank and apply for secured credit card for $500. I had to formally apply just like a regular credit card. I have to wait for approval, then if I'm approved
La Columbe 10AM
 I expect to use it just when I need to rent a car that's about all. The only rental car company that will take a check card is Hertz. The only problem is that I have to have an extra $200 and my account  for the security deposit.
Applying for a Card
I really lucked out at the 19th St. trolley stop. I caught the 10 Trolley in 3 minutes! I had plenty of time to get to work on time after feeding and walking the dog . I should be there by 11 o'clock and then immediately
turn around and catch the 105 bus by 11:21 AM to 69th St. 
When I walked Emily between 11 and 12 I had realized how icy
Pretty and dangerious
and slushy and wet it was outside. They were downed limbs and huge puddles and slush everywhere!! The nice thing is about the late
workday is since I'm Rosebrock 11 o'clock I can show up later and not be concerned about her making a do do on the floor. Work was okay and I then will do taxes with Pat

Add caption
go to Larry's stay tuned when this is updated. It's now 4:10 PM...

I'm going to help Pat with taxes at 6:30 and he's going to feed me. Then I'm meeting up with Larry in Old City and watch law and order
with him and his wife. His place IS very comfortable and really close to the EL. Time I copped 21 and I'm going to go
 home and take a nap:) I got up and strolled over to Pats . First went over to the Dean Mandy store and got waffle juice Yum Yum!  
 website looked a little different from the previous years.  There

Where I get my Guk
was a question about the health savings account a.k.a. HSA'a. He is getting a refund through a visa card. He was half asleep when you made that decision.
Well I called DL really quickly and it's 90 7 PM. I'm about to get to Larry's
 house and watch at least 50 minutes of Law and Order. It was a pretty good episode of Law and order this time around.
going to Old City
After that we watch CSI and then the local news. Apparently deserve unemployment and it's going to be windy as crap. Larry was nice enough to lend me two hats since
I again lost my hats. I caught the EL at 2nd Street at around 1130. And I need the catch the 12:05 AM 65 Bus to 63rd &Sherwood Street.
That was a grand plan at all but but I almost missed this bus since it was leaving out the
front of the terminal set of the back usually does.
As it pushes past midnight the skies are clearing up the slush is crunchy as it freezes and the wind begins to increase. It is going to be very cold tomorrow morning!

 ! 

No comments: