Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tues 2-25: Tired Tuesday


I woke at 6:30 today and did my usual ride on the 21 bus down to 19h & Walnut.I got my commitment she turned in tomorrow morning. Afterwards I went to La Columbe coffee.
Writing a Narrative
I had a wonderful person at 16 years under her belt. Very nice person very smart and easy. Just about my which I she should look
My Work
at when talking to me. Believe it or not that's how it started.
It was worth being an hour late to work to have
Snow Dusting
a one on one person. Very well respected and liked in the group. It made me feel good that I can engage and I can be turning into my own head.
Well around 9:30 AM it started to snow. I think were going to get 1 to 3 inches. It turned out
Waiting for the 21 after work
that it was just a band of flurries me did not get any accumulation.
I worked pretty hard at work and 21 home with Peter came home and crashed 9:00PM. Neither went to the meeting at seven or videotape with Pat a talk telephone and went to bed

No comments: