Saturday, February 08, 2014

Sat 2-8-14: I wake up at home

Well brought up in time for the men's meaning clothes and my did my thing. After the meeting hung out at Saxby's into the 10th. Then I
Where I sit
met up with Larry and went to another meeting. After that I had a bite to eat and saw the old roommate Mike. His office is right next to the woman's massage place in the Bailey building. I got a massage which felt really
Center City
nice. Next saw Drew at the Starbucks located at 11th It was an old building left to rot by Samuel Rappaport back in the 90's. It now looks really nice I got a cool picture in the back of the restrooms of how old this building is.
View from Back of Starbucks at 8th 
Spoke to Amy and took the bus back home get on thermal undershirt since it's colder than I expected. Speaking of her continuing winter weather we're supposed to have about 3 inches
At Comics Store
snow tomorrow. There was a rumor that was going to be superstore but that was merely a hoax. Anyhow got the bus met
Larry and Frank at the 40th St. and then we went to comic store for minute
Larry and I
and then ate at New Delhi Indian restaurant. It was  very yummy they enjoyed it as well. We took the EL to 52nd St. and walked to the to the community church on 51st
Restroom
St. Fruitvale station was very good but the room was cold.
They both went our separate ways I went home and talk on the phone not was nice and then went to sleep good night world sleeping at 4405.

No comments: