Sunday, February 09, 2014

Sunday Feb 9th: A Good Mission

Today is Sunday did my usual thing the bar none to the bar none, I want to Larry's to pick up something I'd left mainly my earphones, and found that he was going to Macy's. I decided this was an opportunity to get what I really needed pants and shirt and a Valentines gift.
View from the Bar None
It was hard to find pants for decent price. I found 4 shirts one of them was even a paisley shirt! I found a Valentines gift. I'm really relieved to get the Valentines gift done with early. Everyone off to the smoke shop and I went with his wife who place called Pay-Half. At this place I found pants that were under 20 bucks. I got three of them for lesson 45 bucks. I was quite pleased!
Old John Wannamaker Mosaic
I dropped my purchases off at home and then caught  the train at 3:30 to get the Melrose Park. Well I overslept passed Melrose Park and I waited 5 to 10 minutes for the Warminster
Melrose Park
train finally came at 4:03 PM. Oh by the way the snow has started.
A soft snow has fallen. Unlike the other snows it was not wicked and windy. Nor was it heavy and foreboding. It was nice soft and I can just be.
Macy's
I got to Pat 's late and he is now napping while I listen to "A Hard Day's Night" 

No comments: