Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday, February 10: A Day File Separatly

View from the West Philly EL
Greetings seekers of spring who don't have a lot of bling. It's Monday in in the city. Went to meeting and then got breakfast treated to breakfast at Rachel's Diner at 19th St. that was yummy yummy omelette. Work got kind
View from EL at Spring Garden
of busy often on and then I am going down to this Intergroup. But first I had some roasted chicken noodle soup at silk city lounge on fifth and Spring Garden. It was quite yummy
Sunset from the EL
that's for sure. I'm watching the news they're talking about the power outage in the future storm that's coming Wednesday night and Thursday. Looks like it'll snow change
Committment
to rain Philly in the suburbs get whacked again.
Well, I went to my first INTERGROUP meeting. I was late because I had the wrong address given. I got a
The EL Going Home
commitment for Susquehanna Monday, March 24 for Sunrise one-woman one-man I was lucky to get that !
Monday night , I got the week after on March 31st. Both commitments are Monday nights at 7 PM. 2 people co-ed.
I'm at the Spring garden station of the EL. It's very cold, especially when you just missed a train:(
Meet
 I'm going to Overbrook to give the keys back to the owner of Emily and get my juicer then I get back home. Well I got everything picked up from the house and get the key back. Getting back was a little more problematic buses wouldn't show up timely so I
Boy Was it COLD!!
went Overbrook Pizza to  warm-up and I ordered a chicken cheese steak. I waited till 10:10 till the 65 bus showed as  the pizza place was closing.
I cannot wait to get home and then I'm thinking of my apartment and
Overbrook Pizza
eat! My feet are cold and I'm very hungry!

No comments: