Friday, February 14, 2014

February 13th: Snow Day with Puddles the Clown!!

I woke up at 7 AM got dressed. To change shoes walked outside and help freezing rain not snow. I was really like I walked out on the corner
Good fortune
and here comes to 21 boxes coming on down. What a great break. It is now we are now on 34th St. I will be about half hour late for meeting.
19th and Walnut
I got myself a pair of shoes in my backpack and ready to go signing out 7:32 AM.
Hello it's now 10:45 AM I just went to my meeting and hung out at La Columbe for coffee. I was w folks after the meeting. The buses have stopped
La Columbe
running but the EL and the trolleys are running. I am at 30th St. station waiting for the EL. I'd like to pay a visit and hang out with you. what's up what you all
The EL was Running
doing in this "wintry mix"? I myself am going to go to pats after I go home and pick up my computer and my Ira stuff. I might just hunker down at Pats eat Indian food and let the day pass by. it's almost 11 AM in right now is spitting rain or sleet I can't tell right now.
Lunch
Well I went to Patrick's house after getting my computer and we chilled out and had lunch at the place across the street from
4:30 PM
Cobby bash. It was a good lunch we mellowed out. It has been basically just raining for the past few hours is now about 7 o'clock it's just a dreary cold rain. They're supposed to be a 2nd of this Nor'easter tonight and into tomorrow morning. They're
Snow Stopped and It was Just Rain
saying as of 4 o'clock we officially 9 inches on the ground. Frankly it's hard to tell that 9 inches fell on the ground because the rain has just soft everything up. We could be getting about 3 to 6 more inches. I swear I saw this article in the Philly Inquirer said that all nonessential state employees would be off tomorrow Friday. That would be a five day weekend. As of 11:40 PM, there is nothing on the state website nor any texts from my fellow employees. I am thinking a 2 hr late for tomorrow
Well I heard something that will blow your mind. Imagine this if you will, A 7 foot tall man dressed up in a clown singing with two Asian women to his right a black guy playing drums in the background piano player in the bowtie dude playing the bass with a bowtie. They are singing a song by a top 40 hit maker from New Zealand called Lorde just think of that and watch this. This man calls himself Puddles the Clown.He sings a song by a top 40 pop artist from New Zealand called Lorde just think of that and watch this
.

Well it's 11:36 PM the snow was started no definite word on the day off or not from the state I filed my taxes and I'm ready to leave Pats and get somebody eat go to bed

No comments: