Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas eve 2013

This morning I got up reasonably well had breakfast with 
Friendly Dudes at Saxby's
and Rob then off to the sunrise. A man
Got this at Sunrise. NICE
celebrated 27 years I ran into people I haven't talked to in a bit and the next thing is I'm walking the dog at 56 and Larchwood then off to work.I worked to 2pm, then go 2 Dave's. I am staying overnight  for the night then going to a movie with a friend of mine who wants to see American Hustle. hopefully her mom feels better today!
Will just take it as it comes.  I'm right now leaving
work. and I just wrapped up


some presents for my last 20 minutes at work. Going to shower and shave and meet up with Drew and get the presents for Lydia and Heidi. I got home and found out that I got a photobook of the family LBI
48th and Spruce
 vacation. Mike has sent these for the
The UPS Truck at 44th and Walnut!
past 3 or 4 years and they are pretty cool! The package was just dropped off minutes before I got home at 2:30PM. I saw the UPS truck in the parking lot of the supermarket and he was heading South on 44th and he told me that he left the package at the door. I paid for a
One of the 3 gifts I wrapped
 service that enabled to have ALL packages sent to my place to be left at the door. I just did that on the web yesterday. It's a good thing since it was the 3rd attempt they made to deliver the package.
Juice
Okay I took a quick nap and made some juice as pictured. I then cleaned up the dishes and took a shower. I packed up all the presents & my prescriptions
Mikes Present
in my backpack. I decided to change my plan not going to Horsham with Mom. I'm going to come
back to West Philly and walk this dog and then take the bus up back to Horsham.To be checking schedules the check the schedule out because there's no way being 4:19 PM I can walk this moment's
Upper Darby
dog then show up at Christmas Eve dinner anywhere near on time.
Well I managed to make the 4:40 Media
View from Media Trolley
trolley out of 69th St. I'm thankful the hell was on rush-hour schedule. It's means I'll arrive media around five game and be about 20 minutes late INSTEAD of two hours late!!!
At Medica
Will Dave pick me up near Orange Street and then gave the presents and people like them and that was good. Debbie met made some delicious food I chowed down hung out.
Mom shows off her presents
I then looked up the Google maps and realized I could catch the media Ellwinn
George
train towards West Philly and then walk this dog.
Merry Christmas man I just left my
At Coffee Shop wrapping presents
brothers and catching the media train down to West Philly walking a dog and then taking a train or bus back up to my
At Daves
moms place in Horsham. BOY!! It's  ifreezing cold out here!! 
 It must be 25 with 20 mile-per-hour wind!!
A fun time was had
Train set up about five minutes late Google maps wanted me to get off at Angora station and walk 15 minutes
At 56th Street Station


deep in the hood toq. I decided to go to 30th St. station and then catch the 34 trolley to 56th and Baltimore.I walked the
The Media Trolley
dog a good 20 
minutes and still didn't poop!! but it did pee,  I
Add caption
 am walking down 57th toward Market.
I am going to walk to the market and catch DL if the G bus does not not show up. I am likely to walk the entire distance. I just got on the EL !!  I want that whole way!  I'm going to 15th St. and catching the Broad Street to Olney Starion. I then am taking the 55 bus to Horsham. I Arrived at my moms house around 1130 after getting off the 55 and a short walk to the fair Oaks where she lives.

Add caption
Arrived here at 11:30

I watch the end of the Hawaii bowl with my mom then went to bed Merry Christmas! Now awaits a new adventrue

No comments: