Saturday, December 14, 2013

Friday the 13th: December Editon

http://bit.ly/1cHqrkO

Keeping Lunch Cool
It was a decent Friday the 13th in December. The frigid
La Columbe in the AM
temperatures continued unabated to start the day.
I went to the sunrise afterwords hung out that long Coulomb be for a cup of water since I was more thirsty than in need of caffeine. A side-note here, I brought the leftover
Mega Millions
hoagie it Rob had left for me and wedged it outside to keep it cool and it managed not to get stolen. I got elicited some laughs from that.
Work was work I worked pretty hard as usual. I saw a woman I used to work with in the CDU unit. That was a nice surprise. She is going to retire next month. One woman
Leaving Work
 from our office just got promoted to supervisor where she'll start on the 30th. She definitely
Riding down 4th Street
deserves it she's very smart and very cool so I wish her luck! 

The Christmas party had a saga or one woman who's organizing it doesn't want to be involved with it anymore. Well all I knows I'm bringing soda for that and I contributed 10 bucks. While at work I bought five dollars worth of mega millions numbers since The jackpot was extremely high. The odds on winning are in the tune of 295,000,000 to 1!! It's little wonder I don't play the numbers.

After work, I then endeavored to get some things done afterwords.
Finally picked up the computer at 35th and market the
The View from the Van
FedEx I managed to get in there with no hassle and get the computer. They managed to do a full diagnostic as well as replacing the keyboard. 
I decided to go home and take a nice power nap and that works pretty well with the help of Mike getting me up.
I started to go to the meditation I went out there 21 showed up immediately. I got off at 4th and Chestnut when you get a coffee and walked back and here comes to 57 right on cue.
That is some good double bus karma that's for sure !
 Meditation had a reading about people that are atheist which led to some interesting comments.about being atheistAfterwords I went out with a friend who's
Waiting for the 64 Bus
dropping off the van after she delivered flowers and did flower arranging  for $$. I helped by 
pumping gas. I spent the last 8 years in New Jersey waiting for attendants to pump my gas. New Jersey law does NOT allow a person pump gas and then dropped it off near 10th and Washington streets. We said goodbye and then I looked up Google maps and realized that the route 64 bus
was right at the corner of 10th and Washington. Now that was some good bus karma my friends. As you familiar with West Philly night now the 64 runs right up Baltimore Avenue and then I got off at 40 at 46th and Chestnut actually it was Farragut and Chestnut near the
EL. 
Rob and his Handiwork
When I returned Mike and Rob came with the bounty of food and I was looking for the battery and cord of the computer that was just repaired. I went through areas of the house that had not been looked at in months. I found Mike your phone attachment that I just called the replace amongst other items.
Art for Amy
It was like going on a treasure hunt.
A little bit later Rob worked his ass off and cleaned out the refrigerator. This is been the first time that refrigerator really been scrubbed since I move. It was a wonderful thing.
The El
It was unbelievable all the space that he created just be arraigning stuff.
by actually using the side door for its intended purpose.Thanks man for doing this, that was very cool bro! 
Overall not a bad day tomorrow, Saturday I need to get some stuff done and I plan to be joining some people for breakfast and getting my face sick stop and shaved 



No comments: