Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Dec 23

Coffee in the Early AM
It was quite the day and a very plain way. I didn't get a heck of a
BMW
lot of sleep I pressed ahead and went to the sunrise. I got to hang out since I found out and have to walk the dog till the evening
How I start my day
Work was okay I'm not quite as busy as I feared but I was very tired but I pushed through.
After work I wobbled over to Larchwood to walk the dog
The Puppy
Looks Good
and couldn't find a dog leash on him so I had to use his chain it was somewhat awkward. I even had to call the woman and went to the woman's moms
Stuff for Lunch etc.
house to pick it up it was kind of spastic. I then came home and took a mighty crash I was
exhausted. I finished  off the evening by
talking on the phone with a friend and then watch long order it was a very normal day two days before Christmas.

No comments: