Saturday, December 07, 2013

Dec 6

It's a rainy wet humid Friday BUT it's still Friday you know. I led the
At work the Christmas party was on again. There is alot of talk about the mood of the office due to the folks on the top.
Ride back to City Hall
sunrise meeting we had four anniversaries including a 24 hour. It was pretty cool. I then missed a ride and went to work.
After work I came home and took a power nap. I then decided that going to 4th and Pine in this crappy weather was a good idea. Well, it was not. I ended up walking from 15th and Chestnut to 4th and Pine. I got to lie down when I got in which was cool. I got a ride to City Hall and took the EL back home.When I got home, I used my juicer for the 1st time. I had a bit of difficulty but once I started, I made a bunch of juice with carrots, raspberries, greens, apples, ginger, and pineapple. Boy was it THICK. I am going to have to get recipes. I treated Mike and Rob to some. Rob and I then watched 3 Law and Order shows. I then talked to my friend for a bit and our plans are changing.
21 Bus


No comments: