Monday, December 16, 2013

Sunday December 15th: 10 Days Left

View from South St. Bridge
Good morning are you seekers the piece justice and the American dream of home-ownership. I'm really relieved that
Catching the 40 bus at 9:36am
I was waking up on a Sunday and not a weekday because at  715 I was just not ready to get up. It's it was Sunday, I was able to sleep until 8:30!! It's sunny and cool out today.
After the Bar None
After blogging, I went ahead and took a cab from 44th to 40th Street. I managed to catch the route 40 bus that dropped me right off the Bar None.
Drew at More Then Just Ice Cream
This means not walking from Market to South Street.
The bar none was packed and I saw some people I knew. Next I waited out
12th and Locust PATCO
front around 11 and ran into Drew. We walked two more than just ice cream near 12th and Locust. I had a chili and he had a big breakfast, it was pleasant.
Vineland Electric Utility
After we ate it was about 1230 and lo and behold if I didn't see or through
pointed out hit there was a PATCO stop right there so I could
112
skip taking septa take PATCO right over the bridge from 12 & Locust.
I charged the phone at the Walter Rand Transportation Center, then got the 408 to Millville. I got there the clouds had
Digging Though
The Brush I Cleared
rolled over when earlier it was sunny. I went to the backyard where I spent 3 hours clearing sticks, twigs,  cutting back on bamboo and filling
up 4 contractor bags of the stuff. The last thing I did
was remove an air conditioner from the window and carry the
My Smoothie
big beast down the basement. THAT finished me off for the evening.
I was feeling SLOW at the 
 I was finished and exhausted and not able to do it for the hood like I should.
I got home and I think I salvaged my juice that I made the night before and knees substitute wire to the iPhone is not certified so therefore Google connect the folder to the computer it's time to go to bed. By the way the Eagles lost to the Vikings but at least the Cowboys lost to the Packers!

No comments: