Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19: Thursday Thaw

Good morning Of industry is me again manipulating your hearts and minds.I woke up and got a few people their Christmas gifts online since it appears to be the deadline to mail stuff out. What I mean is
Add caption
 in order for it to get it to the person's place by  Christmas Eve.
I got stuff repaired by him
Is a much milder day then have been up the last two weeks. We're looking at 50° temperatures for the weekend. I'm speaking of the weekend it's very much up in the air what I'll be doing and with whom. I'll be playing it by ear and
you know it's a good thing I have 2 ears.
I've been staying up past my bedtime and doing things last minute in a big way this week
hOT rOOm
. Along with Christmas, things that I have not done but I did get a lot of my food shopping completed. And that's a good thing and I returned the check card back to its rightful owner.
COOL EFFECT!
Work was not so bad since I did not many interviews held. I did get some work done today which was good. Now off to group. It was fairly intense and I heard that I can't go to a woman in a group next week because of some past transgression of some sort.
Fun with Special Effects
 Amazing how the pass creeps up on me like communism! I should be thankful at least my mother isn't dying like some!
And then hung out with Drew at a cafĂ© near 18th and Walnut and now I'm going to test anyone we've been going on 10

No comments: