Friday, December 13, 2013

December 12th: 1.75 years and COLD!!!!

The view when waiting for bus
Dear anyone is reading this.
Dentist
This morning after sunrise I got a teeth cleaning that was extremely efficient I was out of there by 930 and my teeth feel a lot better I'm now off to work and I can actually make the 10 o'clock list.It is 9:41 AM is finally showing up.
I should be at work today. I will be going to work going to group and it's really nice to have some cash.I was not nearly as tired as yesterday or the day before which
Dinner
is nice. Work was kind of busy I didn't get to my favorite activity with doing alert till very late. Actually I left couple minutes before five, This is not the usual for me my friends. After work went to my group and it went to 8:30. I found out I had a 10:45PM apt with my Psych Dr. I met up with Drew and we ate at Sawatdee Thai Restaurant. It was a nice way to celebrate his 5 years of sobriety. We
both decided to buy a battery pack at HALF-PRICE at Amazon  and w
17th and Addison!
we were both pleased with the purchase. My battery died but I was able to find out that the 32 bus runs right up
Sunset at 56th Street EL
Broad Street. It got me to 2400 Pennsylvania Ave right near it. It was good since it was COLD as the North Pole out.
When I got home at 11:30, both Mike and Rob were out. It turns out that both were shopping for food at the CVS nearby. They got me soy milk and  OJ. That was thoughtful of them!
Amy went to Rod Stewart/
Steve Winwood Concert!!
I found out that I can pick up my computer at 35th and Market today INSTEAD of going all the way to Grey's Ferry!

No comments: