Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 20


It was the end of the week and there a lot of people talking about talking.It was mild day. Good day to be outside playing Frisbee.
I love the sunrise this morning and elicited a couple Lassen gave my story about the weird incident 
Lunch
of yesterday. One person appreciated the honesty &

that was cool. I  then went to work and showed up on time  which was different for this week. Well during the cubicle contest I got an honor to mention we got second place yay!! The rest of
Add caption
work wasn't too bad I got some stuff done and it ended peaceably enough.
 I just checked the shoppers
Working it
medication for Friday night and in between got some coffee. So it tasted
weird couldn't coffee and I  was not bloated!! -:) meditation is okay
Add caption
my friend it wasn't able to make it and one of the persons lost a boyfriend and when you're young lose a boyfriend that's
Cool Boots
rough. 
I'm at
Good morning
4th & Pine. I'm going to take the 40 bus all the way out to 42nd and Market. It is not a bad night to wait 10 minutes for the bus
A puddle after Camera+
Let's see I think the holidays are set because I texted 3 or 4 people and nothing. As a
Meditate
result, I'm going to go home and do some shopping online or do a photo book. maybe none of the above and play it by ear
Add caption...Why

No comments: