Thursday, December 26, 2013

December 26, 2013 the day after

Well thanks to Amy and I got enough sleep for a cold but less frigid day. I fixed up the last two blog entries and showed up the sunrise a little late in the attendance was not as big.
Add caption
 as normal. I was very fortunate I got a ride to my 56 and larchwood pet sitting job and
Add caption
arrive work close to being on time. Today's been quite busy for the day after a holiday Christmas style. I'll be working on
my trance past write-ups and my alternates out and I seen his people. I next back to go to the Apple Store to try to fix a couple glitches that I can't figure out and maybe go to a 7 o'clock meeting.
57th Street Facing Market
The G Bus
First things first I just tore a gaping hole in my pants so I can throw these pants out.
Work was not so bad even though
Window on 44th
I was pretty busy with my alternate's people etc. I left right on time and went straight out to larchwood or fortunately did catch the jeep us. I took the lock dog for a very long walk and it took forever for the dog just to pee. What's fortunate I was able to catch the 42 bus 2/44 and Spruce.
5:53 pm
I'm going to go home see if the roommates are there and
Cleo
throw out these pants are the big gaping hole in the side near my leg.It's Thursday night usually go to group but it Hampel or postpone the Monday you know the meaning I'm not allowed to go to, and going to a living sober meeting which would be a first. Starts at 7 PM
. It went well and I hung out at Saxby's. I then went to Larry's to meet up with his cat Cleo. I then went back to 44th and Sansom and make more juice and ate 2 Avocatos

No comments: