Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dec 17th: Must Shop Today

7 am
Mike and I waiting for the 21
Well I woke up +530 got my code from the basement and then walked home. Once there hung out with the roommates. I took a shower and found out that Larry Rochette was dead. Of course I had to look it up on Google confirm what route and nothing at all about Larry!
I got my battery pack in the mail at work this morning baby!
I'll be visiting a friend in West Philly then going downtown to give Drew his
5:36 AM at Pats
powerpack. Well work was okay I decided next to decorate my cubicle
Paperwork
My Holiday Cubicle
which I've never been inspired to do before. I waited in a really long line at right aid and got some wrapping paper and bows. As I was doing it I decided to use my yellow submarine commemorative album from 2008 to decorate.
2 Battery Packs 
It added a nice touch.
4021
Got to visit 530 and then I am planning to have dinner or go to a meeting
Add caption
and meet up with Drew to give them his copy of the powerpack. Finished the visit and went to 4021  and stayed till 8:15. Next went to Pats and he was pooped and was taking a nap.
Battery Pack
I then dropped off my prescription at the CVS and went home for the evening. I made a juice and conducted my blog and watched Jon Stewart and Eagles Videos on YouTube. 

No comments: