Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ride Buy and fetch on Dec 18

A Greeting to a Special Person
Well trouble sleeping last night so I skipped the meeting went straight to
46th Street
work or I'm seeing clients all day long. We had our Christmas party which was a huge spread of food which kept me
Christmas Cubicle
going through today. I have to do some errands will just leave it at that can I do it this time can I get the shopping done that I'm supposed to get done yesterday stay the heck tuned. Hope you like my cubicle design with added tree,
Well I ended up seeing all I don't know about 12 to 15 people today but I did
take a
break and eat a delicious lunch at our Christmas party! My festive cubicle was a hit the women especially couldn't believe that I created that.
After work I decided to do my errand of returning  a card. I Fenchurch fourth South Jersey Way with the car. and I said in some little bit of Christmas dinner and shopping at the fresh grocer at 40th.

No comments: