Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11th: 20 Months

Waiting...
Heading In
It's a sunny cold day in West Philly. I got the man up and am at the Social Security office waiting for the woman at window #3. A check is to be cut so I can get my $. It's 9:35 am and we have been here since 9:07. I called work to tell them I would be out to about 12:30. After the check
is cut, the next step is to go to 1206 N. 52nd Street to Ace Check Cashing. I called and they DO cash govt checks.  I am really tired and thirsty now.I am really looking to end the drama that I seem to be in now. Frankly I am now feeling some kind of way about this B.S
YES!
Well,  he got got his check cashed and then we took a cab to ACE check cashing at 52nd and Girard. There was nobody there so I got MY RENT $$! I am now at 38th and Chestnut
Taking the EL to work
charging my phone and then going to the TD Bank to deposit most of the money. My friend was a big help paying for the cab rides and having my back. I then will head to work. I called the dentist and made an appt. for tomorrow morning for a LONG overdue teeth cleaning. God only knows what the hygienist and dentist will find in my mouth. I skipped the dentest since my $1,000 was met back in April or May!
I got by work and then went to a meeting where I almost fell asleep. I then we nt home and Rob had s. ome some stuff for the house.
I am just tired of winter and we are going to have MORE snow this Saturday. Well that is the latest from the grapevine.

No comments: