Monday, December 09, 2013

Snowy Sunday: a prelude

Good morning all you seekers of truth and understanding and
Blizzard Conditions
lies.This morning I started on going to the bar none and then got hooked up and in the year old drama of a certain person and business will be taken care of by Wednesday.
It was a winter wonderland.
The snow started getting heavy around 1130 I called the Broad Street just in time at Walnut so I will be at the Gaudenzia House to meet my friend pretty close to being on time
Eagles kicked BUTT in 4th Qtr
 I met up with Dean we talked and I watched the Eagles lose the first-quarter seven to nothing then
This is why I did not venture forth
on the way to them winning 34 to 20. They played shitty in the first half and they scored 22 points in the fourth quarter. I left Dean and I was wet and hungry.
 I went back home to eat change into some dry shoes and socks and charge up my phone since I don't have my charger.I was
Catching the 21 again.
thinking of quickly taking the train to Melrose Park. I thought I would pick up my charger and return an item I had taken by mistake.  I arrived at 30th Street.  and the 5 o'clock Warminster train was  postponed and was 39 minutes late. I got a text that
Mike and I at 3pm
the person is napping. At 5:48  I just witnessed  the longest field-goal ever made in NFL history 64 yards by the Denver field-goal kicker Matt Prater. I just happened to peek inside a bar located at 30th Street. I got back and  I stayed home made juice, and made plans to do  something on Monday. I did not get done today.That is all for today. Ok?
I


No comments: