Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Humping on December 4

After being at that staying up late and helping them with the PowerPoint project I passed out at 3 AM at his place.
I decided to sleep in at home when I got back. That was very fortunate otherwise my butt would've been dragging all day long.
at work we have these new bosses that are into nitpicking about signing in for lunch signing out
for lunch etc. on the time sheets. It's at school thought it DPW that way to control people's is to nit pick
.
We'll see how this goes.
The weather continues to be mild.
I went to the fresh grocer on 40th St. and got a bunch of vegetables and fruit. I did cook up a large set of stew but didn't get time to juice my fruit.
I can't stop thinking about what I heard the other night about alternative stories concerning a person's illness. Did anybody slide into second?
Alok is back and will meet at 10 am tomorrow morning. I like to join them but I got to go to work. 

No comments: