Sunday, December 22, 2013

December 22: A Warm and rainy Sunday

I got up at 7:15 I really didn't have to get up till 8.
My roommate Mike just walked from 44th to 40th and we're going to catch a bus which will drop us right at second South at the meeting.
Bar None
Turns out just before the bus showed up it started raining really hard. We timed her walk really well five minutes after we
arrived the rain started around 9:30 AM!!
After the meeting at 11 I'm going to go to the Apple Genius Bar to have them look
Delicious
at my phone. I went to the store and after asking a bunch of questions about how to clear
The Apple Store Today at 1pm
more space, I decided to clear
the phone of all photos, music and apps. I would compare this to a re-install
as well.  Did you know that that the iPhone has no way of clearing out all your messages at one time. The ONLY way to delete all messages is to do it ONE-AT-A-TIME!!
Lots of Pedestrians out at
Can you believe THAT??!!? Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus BUT no way to clean out messages without doing it one by one or just cleaning out the OS and re-installing the apps and music. I am sitting here using a Mac Book with Retina Display now while I wait for the phone to install ALL my music AND apps. A few songs seem not to download the 1st time so I have to "Retry" I cleared out six gigs of space so now I have about six gigs left that's what removing the pictures and 3.2 gigs of messaging did I say good move Mr. Krull!!
I see that by Tuesday it will be 17 degrees for the low temperature. That is a 45 degree change, far out space-nuts!! I again chose to wear my shorts so I could enjoy this freakish warm weather and document it on my blog and on Facebook. Its now 1:31 pm. I ended up leaving the Apple Store around 2:15pm. I went to
the grocery store near my place and got seltzer OJ and some food containers for leftovers. I then went to the fruit stand across the
Champs in South Philly
street and got a pineapple and 3 avocados. They are ONLY a BUCK!! I am  going to see American Hustle or another at the Rave  Theater at 4pm. Its already 3:40. 

Turns out we had a misunderstanding the movie was starting at 3pm and NOT 4:30. I'm now met my friend at 2nd and market were going to movie at 4:30 at the River-view.The movie was pretty good and then we
went to dinner at champs and I had a quick salad which is pretty good but I'm still hungry. The front of my friends new couple
At the Riverview
lawyers that I heard of. There's a possibility to people could be living in again but it's just conjectured this time. What I do know the weather is going to be cold very cold soon. I watch Larry's cat and walk a dog starting tomorrow morning at 56 and Larchwood. It should be a very busy week

No comments: