Saturday, December 28, 2013

An eventful day: what can I say?!?

Got up around 730 and had breakfast at Larry's. As I was leaving Larry's, walking out the door I 17 bus. I was happy as a  clam because the 17 goes right up 19th Street right here
Went to the men's. It was good as usual
Add caption
to pick up my money for dog walking in the woman wasn't even there to think
that I got a ride back downtown from the same gentleman so you know that was pretty cool so now going to the Apple Store. I first have to hit the Starbucks to get relief and then get...
Add caption
We interrupt this  sunny afternoon for a a message I got a call I just left call found out and that a roomate
Being Taken Away
become a risk!!
I called an ambulance and now he's been admitted at the University of
Add caption
Pennsylvania Hospital. I hope they give him the help that he's not been able to get himself
Greetings
After that I needed something to eat so I was going to get a smoothie and realize I lost my wallet
Drew and I on the Vine Expressway
on the route 21 bus. I got nothing 15th and Chestnut. May thing I did as I walk to the closest TD Bank at 17th and Walnut to replace my
card. While waiting to be serviced to TD three buses 321 buses that is came and went no wallet.
Fun for a Sat nite
Then a freaking miracle I checked one more bus and dashed out of that door so fast and he had my wallet it's a freaking miracle.
 So next I did get a haircut and a place Larry recommended and I got my goatee clipped that was good. Heading with the Larry's got a smoothie and showered up for the night ahead. 
The day DID I get better!! A buddy and I went on a double date. It was cool. We ate at Banana Leaf in Chinatown and then  walked to  Society Hill and Old City. We ended the evening at Midtown diner. We walked the ladies back to their car at the parking lot and Julie night parted ways him to pick his bike up and need to walk to Larry's. Now time to get some sleep.

No comments: