Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 21:A Mild Day Before Christmas!

u
Its REALLY Mild!!
Today is a fairly warm Saturday and I'm wearing shorts. Well, the main reason is due to not having clean clothes! Yes,
A name from the old days!
laundry is one of the top agenda items for this Saturday.
Went to the men's and now I'm going to Larry's then I have to go to deep in the heart of Westerly for pet sitting job. By
They are getting closer!
the time of done that but good idea of whether I will be going on a date tonight or not.
Rittenhouse SQ this Morning
Even before that I have to go to the post office and mail out the remainder of Christmas gifts that I have not figured out yet. The day will go pretty quickly. I then
Larry
went to Larry's Villa the L gave them his birth Christmas present and he gave me his and then we went to Starbucks to
Taking the G Bus to Larchwood
hang out. We had a nice talk and then we went our separate ways. I took the EL from 2nd to 56th and walked to Larchwood for a pet sitting job that starts
The pup I will be walking this week.
Monday. I arrived to the house at Larchwood and met the dog which is a lovable cockier spaniel very furry!   :) 
Next walked from the woman's house to her moms house a block away and got the keys to the house. I walked up to Spruce Street and got the 42 bus back
Updating this blog
to 44th St. I then went to Earth Cup and grabbed a cup of coffee with soy and came home. I next plan to see Pat and then the post office.
Tis the Season at 30th St Post Office
I went to the Post Office and boy was PACKED!! I I use the post office machine to mail off Mimi and Hannah their gifts. I am down to Kate and Dave two children.
Well, I spoke to brother John and my
John Doyle on his Bike
iPhone 5 is giving me a "No Sim card" notice so I can not make calls at times. Well I made a reservation
Drew showing his new iPad to John
for the Apple store the Apple Store four 12:10 PM tomorrow Sunday.
I met through downtown and we got a call see Amber meeting up with John Doyle and seeing Dallas buyers club at the Ritz on Walnut. Apparently there is nothing else going on up here but the weather is great this so many people out downtown and I'm wearing shorts:)
Coffee w/Soy..YUM!!
Jerome bought an iPad is pretty cools and iPad and it's really light and stuff.
We got to the Ritz at 6:15 and whilst Drew and John talking shop I tuned out
The Spread at Karma in Old City
to the Beatles and drink my coffee
Now to turn off the cell phone since we are going to Dallas buyers club!
Hipster GEEK
After the movie we went to Karma restaurant a nice Indian eatery. It was quite a spread for sure. Drew's buddies go here at least twice a month after the
John's Helmet
movies on Wednesdays. I've been somewhat antisocial not joining them for movies. It is 11:24 pm now. Hope to talk of purple and the
Special Effect
day. I am tired wanting to....
It was mild, not wild and it is how it should be for the foreseeable future. A future is what can be.
Add caption
I enjoyed making these photos. The one is of the shadow of a wine glass with a blue tint. The Camera+ App was just updated and has this option called "The Lab". This enables me to mess with color and saturation and other ways of changing of photo. Its
Wheat at the Supremo Parking Lot??
a bit much but I am getting used to it. I hope you enjoy them

No comments: