Wednesday, December 11, 2013

That was a Tuesday Dec 10

It was Tuesday In Dec and we are in the double digits in December. Yes we are in the double digits in December. We got our second snowstorm in in the last three days. 
Work was work I went to the sunrise. Tomorrow will be an interesting day in the neighborhood because we're going to do it as we should like we could I think.
We don't stop to think and smell the petunias and what the hell would I do with our lives.
I hope I can be successful in my
endeavor the view days coming up.
I hope not to do stuff like please my backpack at someone's house with 50 miles away.
It looks like we might have a really snowy winter is this past week is indie indication what do you think?
I really don't have much else to say so suffice to say do it

No comments: