Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

It is a cold Christmas this year 2013. I woke in Horsham at nine and had a wonderful breakfast with my mother.
Breakfast
We hung out and talked and then we went to St. Catherine of Sienna church Roman Catholic Church that is they had the place really gussied
Mom and I
up for Christmas inside.
 Mom was nice enough to drive me to the station and sit with me while we wait for the 1:16 train. I'm heading back on the Hatboro train now. I  will go
On the Rails Again
to 30th Street Station and catch the El to 56th. I hope the G bus will show up if not I'll just walk the then go home. At that time I'll see if Amy is ready to watch a movie by the time I'm done all of those errands.
56th Street toward Larchwood
Well the plant set
At Suburban Station
iamb to meet Amy at 5:30 at route 611 and Davisville roads there is a train near there. 
I just got off the EL from 11th Street. I'm hoping a G bus shows up in between my walk towards Larchwood it is now 2:19 PM. It is now 3:18 PM I've got the catch the EL to 11th then catch the Willow Grove train. It leaves University City
5:08PM Waiting for the 55 Bus
 
stop at 3:57. Well we finally came up 
Heading towards Suburban
with a plan where I meet her at a Dunkin' Donuts on Easton Road in Willow Grove. To take the West Trenton train to the Noble station. I then waited about 12  minutes to catch the 55 bus.  It is currently 5 PM we are entering Elkins Park my stop is noble that one after Jenkintown. Movie  starts at 6pm. It was "American Hustle." I got much
Add caption
more out of it this time. I had missed some bits that put the plot in to
She is waiting for me!
context. 
This movie theater had 22 screens and it was enormous for sure. We both enjoyed the movie. She
Rob and Mike
offered to ride me home and boy was I THANKFUL!! I even got a ride to Larchwood Ave where she waited in her car while I gave the puppy a walk. Given how COLD
FOX News Report
it was ALL DAY, this was REALLY COOL!! It saved me at least 2 hours of travel time since SEPTA was on a Sunday/holiday schedule. I got home and saw Mike and about 5 min later Rob had just home from a meeting. We had some laughs and then I had some tuna and some of the juice that I had made.

No comments: