Friday, December 27, 2013

Cember 27th: The Last Friday

On the 21
Good morning capital people in other space adventures. I got up on time for the meeting got there on time with Mike
Add caption
that was pretty good and then buy a managed to catch a 21 bus to get home. Where I got my backpack
Friend on the 21 Bus
I forgot and my teeth brushed and my pills,my morning dose of pills that is.
I had a pretty productive day at work & got most of my carfare, done that had to get done by Tuesday
Add caption
 New Years Eve! I then got in this assignment to do 10 appeals downtown Monday starting at 9 o'clock. Now I  am walking down 56 to larchwood walking this dog one last time. I was to go to 4th  and Pine at 7, but I was so tired that I stayed home and crashed or a few hours. I woke up around 9 and went to dinner with Mike at kebab-ish. I then packed up for Larry's. I  arranged our double date with Drew and went to Larry's.
The G Bus

Yup, the G Again

No comments: