Wednesday, December 04, 2013

A Mild December 3:

Good day today is Tuesday, December 3, 2013. I walked to the sunrise again and was little late but it was a
A New Walkway at Penn
nice walk since it's so mild. I got a lot of work done since I didn't have to do a lot of interviewing felt really good.
Worked till 5:30 and then took the bus to 4405 where I Saul Rob cleaning the place like a madman.
A Cool Design
He did quite a fabulous job where the Lysol the floor clean in the in the bedroom area and mop the kitchen and clean the counters. At  just around 8 o'clock he just happened to be
Getting Lunch


Lunch
smoking a cigarette while I was resting my eyes when UPS delivered my juicer. Rob said he was me and signed for the package. That was a lucky break since I have no doorbell and I am not usually home. I ended up shopping with Rob and it took my energy and I just wanted to lie down again and that is why I was so late in helping Pat with his powerpoint presentation on Chinese education

No comments: