Friday, December 06, 2013

December 5: A Foggy Day

Got up around six quickly chomped banana has some OJ and now I'm walking over the 30th St.
Walnut Street
and it's really foggy outside mild and foggy.I arrived  at sunrise. Afterwords a friend and I went out to walk stopped at McDonald's she had a coffee and I had an oatmeal which was frankly very good and reasonably priced. I then went to work and work was okay but the
Where the Grinch Stole X-Mas Party
Christmas party was canceled and there was much murmuring and discussion. It appears that certain folks are setting a less than
Night over the River
relaxing tone in our office and wasn't enough money raised it either.I just got off the EL   I'm treated myself to a coffee. my first one of the day by the way and I think the whole week.
My body is still getting used of the cutback of
Looks Yummy!
comfort food and more veggies and fruit. I'm already between being tired and hungry  This moment equals 5:30 PM.
I hope to have enough energy to learn the juicer.
Well, I got a coffee with soy milk and geez, I felt much better. I EVEN walked back to West Philly from 15th Street and got my backpack from the Sunrise. That was cool. My friend got my photo-book and that was really great. She really liked it!

No comments: