Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday: it's December 14

Good morning. Its Saturday. The weather is gonna bring more snow and slush and the weekend is here!!Got myself up did some blogging did the men's know where to buy OJ for a
At Breakfast
breakfast get together that some friends that I having it on 21st
Yum
and South. Oh we had a nice breakfast and hung out and talked it was good time. Just left around 1230 I hung around till two watching heat with Sandra bullock and some other woman. It 
was actually very entertaining and funny. I decided I take a stroll through the flurries from 21st and south to sextant south to the chop shop to get my haircut. Yes I did do some shopping for my fruits and veggies.

I decided I take a stroll through the flurries from 21st and south to sextant south to the chop shop to get my haircut. Yes I did do some shopping
Waiting for the 40 Bus
for my fruits and veggies. I went to the whole foods at 10th and South. I got a good suggestion one of the employees to buy frozen vegetables because they're so much cheaper than buying the fresh ones for my smoothie. A bunch of strawberries with $4.99. As it was it was about $88 bucks which included the two bags I bought.
At Chop Shop

At 5:30 was snowing rather heavily while I was going to 30th St. to to catch the Warminster to get to Melrose Park by 6:30. There was no delay it arrived at 30th Street at 6:01 PM. I shall meet up with Amy at 6:31 PM.
Sandra Bullock Movie

Well going straight to the housewarming party.  It was fixed very close to Amy's house fortunately because it was sleeting and freezing rain while we were going there. The house was an old schoolhouse from the 1800s. 
Nice Old House
4:51 PM

They had a  decent looking spread and the chili was very good. I met some of her friends and they were very pleasant and made me feel welcome. 
30th St at 5:45
What wasn't welcome  was what was going on outside. I was feeling the really cold rain on top of the ice and slush. We got to her place and chilled out and watched little TV. It was nice and warm. 
Back outside I got on the train and almost overslept past 30th St. To be walking from 46th street yo 44th with loafers:(
I will be ready for bed that's for darn sure!! I made a smoothie that did not come out too well. Better luck next time! Hope overall a very good day despite the funky cold weather. 

No comments: