Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wednesday, February 28: Late 4 the End of February 2018

Good morning boys and girls. It’s a risk yet sunny day here in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I cited after getting 
 p to go to sunrise and eating breakfast right sleep in. I slept in decided to take a shower and of course made myself late. DL was kind of slow going westbound. The train was really   the 13th. Then 
 mptied out at 15th and we went on our merry way towards West 
 hilly and 56th Street. Well my supercenter I just went myself minutes 10 minutes late. I also need to leave early so I can see Dr camil. Anyway I didn’t
 have anybody scheduled. I had one troublemaker 
 ome in but I was done with him and that was that. I then worked on the remaining 19 alerts  that had come 
 n yesterday and got done all of them. I feel good about that.  I feel good because tomorrow I have to see people and 
 inalize my 105 person list. I’m in much better shape this month with the list then I was 
 ast month. Anyhow there was a lot of talking between the workmates but I just kept working through. 
 he extra sleep was extremely helpful. Today was a much better day 
 o do X curricular activities. I left work went to Dr camil and five minutes later
 he was Ray to see me. It was a modern mericle. . I talk to my therapist and we decided we’d skip this week and I’m just gonna next week. 
 t’s a really nice day out this afternoon. We’re supposed to get some drenching rain Thursday and Friday. I believe 
 t’s a nor’easter. Well I next took the L up the Gerard Avenue to meet up with Linda
. I got off driving no problem then I missed the 15 bus because I was a bit spastic. I had an
 urge to pee really bad and that was somewhat painful. I took care of that Linda 
 hen picked me up. We went to this Italian restaurant which was pretty nice. I had Italian for 
 hat did not include pasta it was pretty good. She invited me back to her place and then we hung 
 ut shot to shit and watched some old movie and listen to some jazz musician named Chad Baker. It’s su
ch pretty good really. I ended up staying overnight rather than try to get through SEPTA late at night. I can say is more will be revealed at a later date.

No comments: