Thursday, April 06, 2017

Thursday, April 6: A Grey Day Out and Inside. A Ray of Hope Late

 Well I managed to get up after hitting the snooze three times. I went to the meeting this morning late and heard a woman who vocalized   a little of how I felt right now. Scent of a penis and darkness. I am glad I have a steady job. I don't know what I do with myself otherwise.  I'm gonna be working my ass off so I got to shake the funk if just to get my work done. It's drizzly cold rain outside. It's supposed to be like this all day and into tomorrow. Actually going to leave work early to meet somebody on a date. I can't even  believe I'm doing this specially the way I'm feeling right now. I am going to group so that'll be good same old stuff I think anyhow time to press on! Well work was more than I bargained   for let's put it that way. I got a whole bunch of stuff about not getting sanctions done and the usual spastic mess of a Tuesday and Thursday all mixed in. I even agreed to meet somebody at 4:30. That turned out to be a good move   n the fact that I needed to get out of work early today. I was pretty anxious on edge and feeling very defensive. I was probably  overreacting. I'm supposed to be at 15 S. 3rd St. at 4:30 I'm running  a little bit late it's now 4:34 PM. Well, I met up with her and we had a very nice chat and have   ome drinks. I had pineapple juice and water and she had one beer and some water. It was a nice conversation took my mind off the the  negative bullshit. The sun came out just as I was leaving work around 4:10 PM. It's now 6:13 PM I'm going  to be showing up to group a little bit late but I got my coffee in the   uns out and it does feel nice. Well I went to group and it was very intense it went on till 9 o'clock. It gave  me some things to think about. Such as relationships not giving up on myself and maybe  doing some grounding exercises for my ADD So I got home and   ooked up some pasta because there wasn't that many leftovers and Sharon was pretty   tired and I didn't want to eat too much of the leftovers. I figure time   o meet the rest of it. I went up and kicked out upstairs and that was that it ended up OK.

No comments: