Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Tuesday, April 25: Busy on a Misty Day

 Good day everybody. It is Tuesday. It started out as a cool misty morning here in Philadelphia.    got plenty early since I thought I got a text message from someone I was hoping to   ear from but it was Larry. Anyway it's important information. I called the doctor and left a message they're not   pen till 9 AM. I then put all my pictures and my black posting about  yesterday. But then got out of the house and got coffee and bright red. I caught of the 7 bus. It  had to go to Spring Garden then turn right on 19th good on 19th and take a right on JFK   hen take a left onto 20th. I think that mess of road closures around the parkway have had the full peek as of today. It'll go on till Monday till 5 PM. The NFL   raft extravaganza starts Thursday at noon. I've got about 20 to 25 people scheduled. I'm wondering in   his misty day how many will show up. My friend schedule to every half hour starting at   :30 AM. When I got in a little bit early wish me luck.   h by the way I have to go to TD Bank the mailbox for the meeting and then go to the meeting at 7:30. A day but not until probably around 9:30 PM. Well it turns  out   10 people showed up but they seem to come into bunches of about 3 to 4. Everything with mellow into my supervisor   came back and asked me if I asked for approval for a good cause and I hadn't. I did sanction most of the people took the  obvious ones. The weather go t worse since this morning because now it's more of a steady rain. I wasn't really that hungry and then I just need a snack and some drinks. That's about it I'm now going to be heading   owards a coffee shop in the bank. I just hit  the 30th St. post office and there were only three checks. And that's kind of early for me because there's only 3 checks to account for and 3 groups to be named @ the meeting. It is really windy. Thank God I got an umbrella from a coworker. I think I'm gonna end up breaking up some  probably because it's really really windy outside. So after I left the bank, went to the Starbucks   took a nice dump and then just read the Washington Post I didn't do much of anything except dry out a little bit from   the rain. It's pretty quiet here and I like that. Well the meeting was pretty decent. And it was short two. afterwards   I like and I went to old city Pizza Crossing to Starbucks and had a big   lice and I had a delicious chicken cheesesteak. I was really really hungry that's for sure. Then we walked from third north to about 10 tonight's before the 48 minutes to  show up. I didn't get to do anything with the computer as I got home too late. Overall wasn't such a bad day.

No comments: