Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tuesday April 18: Blogger Problem Solved! New Meds??

W ell I woke up this morning with fh ull intention of going to the sunrise sorry and well that plan fell through because I finally got a letter back from the guy who   evelops my Blogger app and he says the problem is with Google photos. I have too many photos.   'm now on the prop process of deleting them at this time. I woke up to  markedly cooler day today than it was yesterday. Yesterday I came to work with shorts. That was the problem today. I guess I'm  going to write my blog post with no photos until the photo problem gets fixed if it ever does. I hate to have to switch blogging platforms  because of this  bullshit. I wish it were easy or you could talk to somebody over the phone but in this day and age you can't. That's why a m even thinking of buying an Apple laptop if though it's way overpriced because if   t breaks I just run over to the Apple Store and talk to real human beings. Well lo and behold I went to the website. And managed to find the album that he was talking about deleted everything from it. So right now I can put pictures in. It's a miracle!! 

Well here poison girls is the original email from the developer:

The pictures from Blogger are stored in Picasa (http://photos.google.com). If you enter there, you can find an album called "Dropbox" - that album has +2000 pictures - this is the problem.


Please remove some old pictures from there and everything should be working fine again (but please note that the pictures you remove must not be published in any other post).


Anyhow I also spoke to an ADD expert. Last week, I looked up on the Internet and she was extremely nice and talked to me for 40 minutes. She basically stated that the ADD is driving stuff and not at the back of the bus so to speak. It was really cool to have someone who really understood

No comments: