Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Tuesday, April 11: A Missed Meeting and Many Moods at Work

 Well I got up fairly early but got out just in time to make the bus etc. I didn't get
 my coffee and I arrived to work pretty sleepy after my phone died a couple times . I forgot to charge the phone overnight. Today  I have a bunch of people scheduled and that should be keep  me pretty busy. Well when I caught the bus there was two buses ahead of me and one behind me  as I was approaching the bus stop. You could see it in the photo on this post. Well I charge my phone on the EL and decided  I'd wait to get off at 60th St. you sit of the usual 56th Street  stop. Would like it bought me a little bit of time because phone charge just as I was leaving 56 street.  Well there wasn't that many people   ame in considering. Then again, I did see about eight or nine people and one of them left   efore I could see him so that's OK cause a lot of them came all at once. Well my  partner in crime at work agreed and offered to schedule  a bunch of my people. That's going to be really helpful since I'm in   raining tomorrow and I can then do a few more sanctions and get them off my   ack for real. I didn't zipped on the EL after work and took it to the   pring Garden stop. After I got off the EL, went to this ultra hip coffee shop   alled Higher Grounds. It's located at 3rd and Fairmount. I   ot a large iced coffee and headed down to the SEIU union hall down on 5th street. The   uilding was locked so I knew either pick the wrong date or the meetings at the SEPIA office at 444 N. 3rd St. I want to the SEPIA office and found   ut it's the 2nd  Monday of the month not the second Tuesday of the month. While I was leaving, they  had people gathered for a fair housing seminar. I   hen wobbled through old city. I thought about going to the bridge again but decided just to walk around   nd take pictures as I was waiting for the 48 bus. It was a nice evening to walk since spring is finally arrived. I then eventually  caught  the 48 bus at around 6 Then Arch St. I got home and talked with Sharon and Tom for a   it in the kitchen. I then whipped up some pasta and ate up a whole box of pasta I was so damn hungry. I talked to Lisa and then eventually crashed for the evening.

No comments: