Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday, April 23: Sunny Sunday for a Stroll

 Well I got a pretty early since the rest of the house was starting very early. And we hung out with  Sharon for a little bit and talked. I'm with the church so we didn't   et to see him but we decided we would take a walk down the parkway and head  towards Center City. We first went to the whole foods to get  some breakfast food and coffee. The food was pretty good but the coffee coffee line  was unduly long . They will have a good method of getting people coming in and out of that place. After we left we headed towards downtown and we went by Logan Circle  near  the Moore College of Art. It's a beautiful   pring day today. It will be the best day we've had in a week I believe. We looked at apartments for her in areas in the center city area that you might want to stay. There's a place near ninth in Lombard and 19th and spring. We both like the area 19th at Spruce better  because it was closer to Ritttenhouse Square and lots of stores etc. after we did that we headed   down to CVS and got her an item and then we went  back towards the Apple Store 17th and  Walnut. There we met the most hopeful Apple genius person  who was really patient and answered a whole mess of questions to both
  me and she had. She really cleared up a lot of stuff. If I can get the 0% interest   financing from Apple that would make getting the computer a lot less of a burden  on my credit etc. we then stopped  at the coffee Joe to get a coffee and mellow out for a while after walking    whole bunch and asking a lot of questions  of a very company and pleasant Apple person. The news outside my   Center City bubble, The real results of the 1st round of voting in the French  elections sets up a contest between Marie Le Pen and Emanuelle Macron  Le Pen is the right wing   ationalist and Laurent is the   entrist the centrist one in the first round so all the other  candidates are out and next round of voting will be between the centrist in the right winger. they'll be in a runoff. After we hung out at coffee Joe for a while we head on back home with both of us were pretty tired and wanted to also get something to eat before I went off to my meeting at 7 o'clock.  Well once again the woman who  supposed to do coffee camp. This time because she was in the emergency   room. Doesn't really matter because I have to come down and open   he doors anyway. I can definitely tell that it's getting cooler by the moment. By the time 9:15 PM rolls around  I'll be ready to catch the person go gloriously Home to wrap up my evening. After I set up  the chairs I met Larry and Veronica at  Saxbys well the meeting ended and that was fine. Well,thanks   my guest isn't feeling so well at this time. I just told her to   o out and get a breather cut it's very nice out here. It's not as cold out as I had  feared. The bus shows up at 9:21 PM. I'm hoping she feels a little bit better by the time I get back. In the local  weather forecast it's supposed to be rainy and cool Monday and Tuesday and then A 10°  spike starting Wednesday with   he temperatures will be covering ynear 80° towards the end of the week. Well we ended up meeting on the parkway  after losing each other for a little bit because it's really hard to walk around the parkway near my house at 24th St. The NFL draft is coming next weekend. Hey how are you

No comments: