Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday, April 20: Dentist Says "Remove the Wisdom Tooth." Soviet sci-fi

 Well I slept pretty well last night. I definitely don't fee 100%.    I got in the shower after Tom and headed on out. I managed to get the sunrise 45 minutes late but I at least made it which was good. I talked to an old friend  who is really taking to the program and we talked a little bit. Also   eed to call my sponsor as well. For she going to do is to call the dentist. I know we have a little direction somewhere   in my upper left part  of my mouth never mind partial goes. My favorite jackass in state politics mike stack is back in the news again. He billed the state for hotel stays even though at the time he had a residence in Philadelphia. He gets politicians  and Democrats a   ad name. He really should just resign. Governor Wolf you have a hard  enough reelection as it is against that jack ass jerk Scott Wagner.  Speaking of    that jerk Wagner I just read in the Harrisburg paper that Gov Wolf is pulling ahead of Wagner as of this date. Well that's good news for now but the election is months and months away in November.   In national news. President Trump and Republican leaders in the house are hoping to pass another attempt for Obama care repeal! Geez I thought  that thing was dead on arrival. 
Good news on the dental friend!! All I need is  to get my wisdom tooth yanked!!  I'm going to get some penicillin and some 800mg Motrins to get The pain and the infection treated.  It's the best case scenario oh.. I don't have to replace my partial and 2. it's cheap😎😎 when I went over to the greenline café after getting off the 21 bus at 40 40th and Walnut. I kind a like hang out there for short stands. I love to do some Blondie and some Clash that they played it was pretty fun. I took my starter set of Scripps so hopefully in the next half hour or so I will feel this bogus and if that is infection of wisdom tooth. Pat made me three fajitas and they were so delicious. I did not need to buy extra food. Pat and I are watching this really bizarre Soviet sci-fi movie made in 1974 about kids who are cosmonauts. It is truly weird but cool in a way. There are 3 13 year kids commanding a spaceship because the adult is quarantined. The music is pretty Bizzarre and some of the songs lyrics or strange in translation. Pat then drove me home and I went to the CVS to get my Scripps and talk to Tom for a bit and then crawled up the bed and talked on the phone for a bit as well

No comments: