Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday, April 14: A Good Friday

 Good day everybody. After going back to sleep around 3 AM I got up at the first alarm decided I   ad to the sunrise. I quickly got dressed and made my way to the bus stop. The 7 bus came and I decided to take it rather than wait for the 48.    went to the sunrise and it was a credit at   ll if they did page 69 about sex conduct in the fourth step. Anyway, I then went to the CVS and got breakfast bars that were on sale and ice tea.  I also   ot some cash so I can pay back my friend at work. I   ead the Philadelphia Inquirer and a columnist named  Will Bunch wrote an article about the disaster of the Trump presidency after 84 days. Trump dropped the biggest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan. He's also change positions   n China Russia and  Steve Bannon. Well I got to work and a lot of the way. My friend at work continue to mail out a bunch of appointments  which is really helpful.   onday I can do some massive cleanup hopefully and write up a couple more  sanctions and be prepared for the following week. Next week will be the latest week of   ppointments in a long long time. I had claim of chatter soup Manhattan clam chowder   hat is for lunch that was decent. Didn't fill me up so much but I'm feeling fairly full. So I wrote    sanctions today one of them was a permanent so I excused myself from my goal of four. Well after work, I went  to the Green Line Café at 40th St. and I   hought it was going to go out with Drew. Drew had to cancel so I went to Pats after work and crashed   or a couple hours. I think I'll do 21 home and talked on the phone for a while then fell asleep watching NFL videos. That seems to be what I just watched a top 10 of something.

No comments: