Thursday, April 06, 2017

Wednesday, April 5: A Spring Day in a Strange Mind

  I got up early Good morning. I saw Tom after he had walked his large greyhound  puppy and said my greetings to him and told him I was amazed how he didn't wake up Sharon . I couldn't get out of the house so I thought instead of the meeting I would just try to get to work a little   arlier than usual to try to get some kind a of a head start. It's nice right now but   e're supposed to have torrential rainfall later today and into tomorrow. Well today again I'm pretty darn   ired. I'm supposed to help Pat with his taxes today. And I guess my report will come in so I got to start  that and  tuff. Well it's now 12:37 PM I'm just getting a snack   nd then I'm going to cook up my frozen samosas and   ave lunch. It's beautiful out here as of now mild spring day. The kind you dream about in January. I'm slogging  but it's  not been a  bad day at all we had a meeting but nothing horrible. We found out that the place we sent to clients to has to allow   hem to stay even if they're late. That's a big deal for me it might reduce   he number of alerts I have temporarily. Me how I finished my day by finally implementing the sanctions that were due.   ne of the women came in and I gave her a copy   f the notice. I also had to rewrite a bunch of trance passes over again I got all of them done but five. I think I did about 10 of them. I just finished work and 
 eaded down to 40th St. view of the market Frankfurt line. I went down   o the greenline and got myself a small decaf. I did ask the young lady about the photos she said she was too busy at this time so I looked at that is a good thing since it wasn't it now.It is now 5:50 PM I'm going to leave soon so I can get the Pats by 6:15 PM or so.   eanwhile I read in my Washington Post email that the situation in ;Syria 🇸🇾 is a complete huge mess.  This article in   he post has Russia blaming the rebels for the problem. Obama has  admitted that his Syria  policy was not a success. Syria's  pres. Assaad just  used chemical weapons on his own population just this week! I'm   ot sure Trump and his right wing minions are going to be able to fix the situation with any   ind of nuance.  I went to Pats and I have some delicious bean soup. Regan being soup that is. Then watch Moore in the series about the Middle Ages. There were the alchemist and the Revels like Robin Hood.

No comments: