Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday, April 17: Blogger Problem

Good day testing it to see if this blogger app will accept photos. Apparently it will not. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I have sent an email to the man who develop this app. I hope I hear from him because I even looked it up on Google and nobody had a solution. It's a bummer because I can't control where the pet photos go otherwise.

. Meanwhile I'm heading into work on a very cloudy misty day. It's overcast and it's raining on and off.  deleted all of the draft posts with photos and it's still telling me that I have no room for photos. I sent an email to the app developer guy and waiting for that to  happen
anyway I got a bit done at work and that was good. My friend at work finished sending out all the appointments so I was actually caught up on the alerts. That would be impossible if I were doing it by myself. This week isn't bad for appointments but next week Peter really loaded them up. I have asked to do that as well

No comments: